Richmond Business School works with businesses of all sizes, from start-ups to blue chips, to deliver training and guidance.
We deliver high-quality, professional training for businesses in the local community. Our understanding of current business trends means we provide practical, up-to-date courses to support your organisation’s growth and development.
• Accessible training relevant to today’s business people.
• Facilities hire for freelancers, local start ups and micro to medium business.
• Opportunities for your business to get involved with the local community by sharing your expertise with RACC learners.
Our solutions are flexible and developed in partnership with our customers.
• Half day, 1 day and 2 day workshops.
• Workshops can be tailored to suit your business needs.
• Sessions are held at the Business School or at your workplace.
• State of the art facilities with up-to-date software in PC and Mac suites.
• Tea, coffee and a certificate are included.
• Group discounts available.
We work with a large range of business sectors from large blue chip companies to local start-ups. Your training package will be tailored to suite your company’s set-up and requirements, so that you can gain maximum benefit from us.
Want to connect with like-minded people locally? Come along to bi-monthly events organised in partnership with the Chamber of Commerce.
Is your organisation looking to put something back into the community?
At RACC we are keen to work with our local employers to benefit the student and local community.
This could include providing realistic work briefs for ‘live’ student projects, special promotions for students and staff, sponsorship of community outreach projects and paid or voluntary vacancies. To discuss how we can work together contact us - email@example.com for more details.
We hire rooms and larger venues for all sizes of business whatever their stage of growth. We are based in central Richmond with excellent transport links.
We have excellent facilities for both informal gatherings and formal meetings. Spaces include small meeting rooms, board meetings, IT training suites and large conference spaces at very competitive rates.
For the latest prices and availability or to arrange for a tour of our facilities visit