Where can I find out more about courses at RACC?
Information on all our courses can be accessed through
I have read the course outline, but need further information and advice
If after reading the course outline you feel you need further information or advice, you can:
- Contact the college’s course information team on 020 8843 7921 during the times below or via email to email@example.com.
- Drop by in person to the Parkshot site, Richmond during our opening hours, and speak to a member of our Course Information team.
- The college runs regular and ongoing information, advice and enrolment sessions, if you need to book an interview for a tutor approval course, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attend an Open Day – more details can be found on our Open Days webpage, here.
Advice and Guidance - Opening Hours
|Monday – Thursday||10.30am to 12.30pm|
2.30pm to 4.30pm
|Friday||9am to 1pm|
Need help with choosing a course?
- What are your interests?
- What are your talents, skills and strengths?
- What do you enjoy?
- What excites you?
- What motivates you?
- What inspires you?
- What are your career aspirations?
- What skills, knowledge or expertise do you want to develop and improve?
What areas do RACC offer courses in?
- Accounting & Finance
- Art, Design & Media
- Professional Qualifications
- Health & Care
- Computing & Hardware
- Web Technologies
- Cookery & Food Hygiene
- Employability Skills
- Humanities, English & Creative Writing
- Learners with Learning Difficulties of Disabilities (LLDD)
- Literacy & Numeracy
- ESOL & EFL
- Multimedia Technology
- Music & Choirs
- Office Technologies & Basic IT
- Richmond Drama School
- Richmond Jazz School
- Sport & Exercise
- Teaching & Training Qualifications
For more details, browse our courses or search our listings.
Back to top