Price: £100.00 Click here for information on help with fees
This Course has already started, please have a look at the alternative dates below or it may be possible to join some courses after the start date.
If you're interested in joining this course email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire.
Weekdays/Time: Thu (18:30 to 21:30)
Started: 27/04/2017 (Number of Weeks: 4)
End Date: 18/05/2017
Tutor Approval Required? No
If you enjoy baking at home, you can develop your skills further and gain more confidence on this course.
You can enrol directly online or in person at reception.
This course is suitable for anyone interested in expanding their baking and patisserie skills.
This course will help you to gain confidence in your baking patisserie and will help you expand on your repertoire.
You will prepare, cook and finished baked goods
Examples of recipes:
Molten chocolate fondant cake
Creme Patisserie and Creme Diplomat
French Patisserie, Choux and pate sucre
Cakes and biscuits
• If you would like general information about the college, for example, fees & finance, funding, term dates or opening times please email email@example.com or drop in to our main reception area.
For information on course fees and
how to get additional help to pay for them look at our How to Pay for Your Course section.
• You will be sent out a list of ingredients and information prior to this course.
• You will need to purchase the ingredients necessary for your practical work.
• You will also need to bring an apron, tea towels and containers to take your goodies home.
• You may need to bring appropriate tins in which to cook them, the tutor will advise you of any other requirements prior to the class.
If you are looking for assistance on a new career path, course choice or looking for further opportunities then speak to our Information Advice and Guidance team.