The College is located in the heart of Richmond Upon Thames with superb transport links. At the college we offer over 1,000 part-time courses and lots more -
- Qualified, experienced and caring
- Multi-lingual students. The common
language is English, both inside and outside the classroom.
- Teaching at the level that’s right
- High satisfaction rate with the
quality of teaching.
- The college is a member of English
UK and the English Language section is accredited by the British Council.
- Good value for money.
- Stay in a beautiful, historic and
interesting part of London. The Borough of Richmond and Twickenham is a lively
area on the banks of the River Thames with lots of parkland, restaurants, pubs,
entertainment and shopping.
- Excellent transport connections.
Central London is only 20 minutes away by train.
The college has a warm and supportive atmosphere and you will meet lots of British students as well as students from all over the world. We’re sure you’ll find Richmond upon Thames a wonderful place in which to study and spend your time here.
For more information - Richmond Tourist Guide www.visitrichmond.co.uk